We look forward to seeing you and keep our fingers crossed for an exciting and fair qualifying regatta. Feel at home!
Here are some organizational information:
- changing rooms and showers are in the basement of the main house, there are enough lockable compartments and lockers available
- you will find toilets on all floors in the clubhouse and on the ground floor next to the shipyard, directly opposite the main jetty
- we offer you a lounge with a separate terrace at your disposal on the upper floor („Oskar-Gleier-Raum“)
- the garden terrace and the beach are of course also available to you
- the restaurant will offer each day around midday a sailor’s menu | vouchers for the daily sailors‘ meal can be bought at the race office
- from about 10 a.m. the restaurant offers coffee, tea, croissants…
- all details here: https://sailing-championsleague.com/events/women-qualifier-berlin/
And what happens after sailing?
- Thursday – get together with pasta speciale
- Friday – „Brotzeit“ a rustic buffet meets beach party with fire pit and sundowner provided by GIN SUL (to be picked up at the beach masters pavillon on the jetty)
- Saturday – sailors‘ buffet in the „Oskar-Gleier-Raum“ on the upper floor followed by a sailor party with DJ in the restaurant
- Sunday – Farewell to the sailors
Have fun sailracing and enjoy the Berlin Yacht Club!